Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PLEASE HELP!!!!

So my little nephew is turning 1 on October 4th this year. I have been trying to think of something to get him. I have even looked at the Tiffany's web site all the way to a moon walk thing. I really don't want to get books, clothes, or anything boring like that. I mean its the little guys first birthday.....I'm his aunt/ god mother and would love to get him something he can have for ever! I am willing to spend about $200 or more if I found something GREAT. I have been trying to think of something for the past couple of months and nothing! I been on web sites/ stores and if I do find something its cheap not money wise but how its made. For the life of me I can't think of anything. My sister said to put money towards his college fund but that is what everyone else is doing that comes to the party! UGH I only have a month left.

Thanks

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i'm not sure what you are thinking about... but i know that Trevor's god-mother got him his first Fisher Price Power Wheels... it was a little Harley!! He loved it!! He got to use it a little that Fall and then the next Spring & Summer!! Just a thought. I bet your nephew would LOVE it!!!

let me know what you think!!

xoxoxoxo

Jennifer said...

just sayin' hello!! hope you are having a good day!!

xoxoxox love ya!!