Sunday, August 17, 2008

Date Night

Last night I went on a date....this time it was with a really, really nice tall guy. I'm 5'5 so I like to try to look for really tall guys like this one...6 foot (and a football player for his college). But it did go well. Second date you may ask well I'm not sure if it would be soon because he has to go back to Harvard. But we were going to go to the beach today but we both did get up late and it didn't work out. So maybe this week we will try to get together.

So last night when we were out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, the waiter next to us looked like I knew him from some were. So the whole night I'm thinking were I knew him from...well out of the blue I got it!!!! Some of my best friends took me out to dinner there about 2 years ago and we had that waiter. I think his name was Adam not sure. It was one of my best girls night out...well I always have a great time with them. It was a funny night because I had a throw a way camera so all four of us were taking pics of us and the tables around us. At the end of the dinner we end of giving it to the waiter. Last night all I wanted to ask him what ever did he do with the camera? If he ever printed out the pics? I didn't ask because I was on a date and I figure it was rude to ask the waiter that then have to explain to my date that story.....I really don't think guys understand it was just for fun and it wasn't something like we were trying to get this number or something :P

But in the end it was a nice night

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love bug!!

i'm glad you went on a date... and that it went well. :) i hope that if you do a second date you have a great time too. you deserve to be happy and find someone that will love and adore you and of course worship the ground you walk on!! :)

you deserve all the BEST in life.

that is so funny that you were at the cheesecake factory and that waiter was there. lol that was a fun night. but we do always have fun. :)

we def have to do a girls night. :) we can make some plans soon.

we aren't doing anything for labor day... that i know of, but we sometimes go camping. but i'll let you know.

we just went to Sandy Hook yesterday... it was a nice day. Heather & Chris didn't get to go b/c there was a race. :(

anyway... i will talk to you soon.

love you forever!!

Heather said...

hello my love!
I guess you had a good time on your date! thats awesome. Its about time that you found someone nice. You havent had much luck the past few times. I agree with Jenn, you deserve someone who will love and adore you but no one will ever love and adore you as much as we do.

That is hillarious that you were @ the Cheescake Factory and saw "Adam" because so was I!!! Chris and I went on Friday and this guy kept looking at me, and I finally realized that it was him > LOL. That is so funny that it was 2 nights in a row that we were both there and saw him. I wonder if he noticed either of us from the camera? Cause he definitely kept staring at me. Well love, I will talk to you later. We should all go to the Cheesecake factory together and request him as our waiter.

talk to you soon. XOXOXO