Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gavin's First Beach Day!!!

Gavin playing with his toys on the beach!!!
I love my nephew...the faces he comes up with is the best!!!

My brother-in-law Gregg with Gavin and my sister Allison....these guys are the best. Even Gregg is not my blood brother but I love him like my brother and we call each other brother and sister.
Gavin & I on the beach together getting ready to put our feet in the water :)
"Gregg turn around...Allison is taking a pic" yeah well he didn't and if you cut each of us out then it would have been a cute pic. Oh yeah I did that because my sister was trying to get bad pics of me but I am way to quick for her :P
Gavin & I at the end of the day....both of us took a nap on the ride home!!!!

Look at his little cute arm holding his head up lol

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay! love the first beach trip!! he is so cute... i barely noticed the rest of you in the pictures!! lol

BUT seriously you all look HOTT!! you and Allison are looking so much alike these days!! :)

I love the last picture of the two of you!! You are a good auntie... I knew you would be!!

glad you all had fun!!

love you!! xooxxoxo

Heather said...

He is such a cutie. I agree with Jenn, you and your sister do look a lot alike. good thing you put captions because I thought the first pic of your sister was you. Hope you had a blast.

Hugs & Kisses.