Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Adam the waiter from CF!!!

Last night I got together with a couple of people to eat some wings at the Palisades Mall. After eating and having some beer my friend Nick said one of his room mates works at Cheesecake Factory and we went there for some cheesecake and some fruity drinks to end the night off. Well the fruity drink I had was way to strong but I was still ok to drive. So we are talking to his room mate Jenn and she had told me she has been working there for about 5 years. So I asked her about Adam and what happened that night with my friends and the camera. Turns out she is really good friends with him....YES he did get the pics printed and he still has them. She said that he told her that we were the coolest people and he had so much fun with us that night. ALSO he did see me there Saturday night with my date. So I told her if they ever want to hang out to let me know because I live right around the corner!!!!

Just wanted to up date you guys on the waiter
Have a good day :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL that is hilarious!! :)

I'm so glad he printed the pics and that he thought we are cool and not phycho bitches... like we are really!! JK lol

i'm glad you found out what he did with it. lol

it had to be wierd for him to see you one night and then heather the next. lol

love you and miss you!!

xoxoxoxo

Heather said...

That is too funny. That was the best night ever. I had so much fun and we definitely need to do it again. He was definitely the coolest waiter ever too. Im glad he developed the pictures.

Love you. xoxo