Friday, August 8, 2008

Just a Great Day!!!

So today is just another day but I just have been having a good day. Nothing out of normal at work I'm getting all my work done and seems to be no "mean" customers! Which also helps the day too. I even had a really nice lady say "please and thank you!" I always say that just to be nice but it was great to hear it from a customer! It really did help put a smile on my face.

Also like any other day my sister and I cracking jokes to one another! I work with my sister and she sits right behind me which I may add is the best! I couldn't ask for anything more. I really do love my sister and the time we spend together I really do take to heart (if you want to say it like that). I know I make it sound like she's dieing which she is not! But it really does mean a lot to me that I have a sister like her.

Well its Friday and about time for me to leave work. Have a great weekend!

Peace out girlscouts!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hey love.

i'm glad you had a good day!! :) hope you had a good weekend too! :)

it is nice to have a sister. i'm sure. i have you and heather... and some other girlfriends, that is as close as i'll ever get... but it is just like having a sister!! :)

love you!!
xxoxoxoxoxoxx

Jennifer said...

hey there miss thang!! :)


just wanted to say hi and let you konw i was thinking of you. i know we are all busy lately but i think heather needs a girls night... and i know i do... and you can always use some NY time. :) lol we have to make some plans for another friday night or saturday afternoon/night would be even better. WE MISS YOU!!! :)

give Gavin kisses for me... and plse tell everyone i say hi!!

love you to pieces!!!
forevah!! xoxoxox NY